Monday, April 9, 2012

Friends

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!! Ours was quiet with the kids and with a school project due today, busy finishing that!!

Today I want to share a card I made with MFT's Joilenne stamp.  This image is quite large and I knew I wanted to make a 5.5x5.5" card.  I made it into a topper card which made the base card a bit smaller than I wanted, but it turned out fine nonetheless.  Odd size, but that's ok! It makes it unique! :)


For this image, I colored her in with Copics and used my nesties to cut the image out.  I used American Crafts for the dp and SU! Chocolate Chip cs for the the base.  I then used my MFT Die-namic crown border but decided to use the negative instead.  I liked the unique look it gave.  I finished it off with some left over rose trim I had from another project.

The finished inside:


I used the actual cut out from the MFT Crown border die for this along with the large fancy flourish die.

Thanks so much for taking a peek and hope you all have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!