Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pot o' Shamrocks

Hi everyone!

What a day! Major thunderstorms rolling through here all day and it also happens to be the day I am flying out! I am on my way to attend the intermediate Copic certification class which I am super excited to attend. The fabulous Debbie Olsen is teaching this one, so it should be wonderful! I am bummed my partner in crime may not make it, but she needs to take care of more important things!

Today, I made a quick card using an oldie Gina K stamp that I really forgot I had! I paired that with a $1 Studio G stamp I had of an Irish blessing. (which is stamped on the inside) Sorry for the terrible picture, but I had no sun to play with.


I used some DCWV mat stacks for the panels and some scrap lace ribbon I had.  I cut out the main image with my Spellbinders labels die and popped it up.  The image was colored in with Copics.  

Super quick and green for today! I'm off to finish packing and head out to the airport.  I hope you have a fabulous and dry day!!


3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!