Thursday, March 1, 2012

Home is where your story begins

Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope your week has been good so far! I think it has gone by fast but I'm happy about that!  I am looking forward to a little sleeping in on Saturday! : )

Today I have a card to share made for a friend who moved and bought a home.  I used a new Market Street Stamp, which by the way, if you haven't already checked them out, do so!! Super cute stamps!


I used Nikki Silvils dp, Momento Cocoa ink, and finished it off with some ribbon and Kaiser pearls.  I colored in the hearts using my neglected Smooches paint.  Just needed a quick card to send out!  I have another new set from them that I can't wait to ink up, so stay tuned! Another thing to stay tuned for is that I have been playing with some leather in making a jewelry creation. So far, it has turned out beautifully and I can't wait to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. I like that stamp, esp the sentiment---C-UTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!