Tuesday, February 21, 2012

With Sympathy


Hello everyone!

I hope you had a nice long weekend to enjoy before headed back to the normal week grind! It was a whirlwind for us as we enjoyed the weekend, but yesterday had to put down our beloved 12 year old Border Collie after a battle of a few different ailments. So, yesterday was a long day but now it's back to the usual which I am glad. It will keep my mind off our dog.

I felt with what we went through, it was only appropriate to make a sympathy card. A simple card made with SRM Stickers. I just love them! I was never really a sticker kind of person in the past, but these beautiful, clear stickers changes everything! :)




I decided to go through my scrap stash because I really need to use them! I hate being wasteful so I save my paper if I feel it can be reused in something else. I do not know who made the dp, but I think it is a Basic Grey. The scalloped cut piece is SU! And cut out with my MS border punch. I finished off the card with the SRM Sticker, some ribbon, and a flower from Recollections. I added a bit of Stickles to the ends of the flower and some self adhesive rhinestones to the bottom. Super easy and now I have a sympathy card ready to go. Hopefully, I never have to use it, but it never hurts to have one on hand!

I am excited to share that I have completed my out-of-my-comfort-zone projects and will be sharing with you on Thursday. Don't forget that tomorrow is the Hambo Hoedown challenge! Come play along! I think you will like this weeks image!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. sigh! so pretty! love that flower and cannot wait to see your out-of-your-comfort-zone post! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!