Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Easy Valentines using SRM Stickers

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the Super Bowl! What a game! I thought perhaps it was a little slow going with the Patriots poor defense, but the end was exciting!!

Today I am going to share with you some really easy Valentines using some stickers from SRM Designs. This is a fabulous company and they have a sticker for every occassion.


For this card, I punched out some hearts using a Paper Studio heart punch and layered it around the card.  I really wanted to make a tree of hearts, but I don't have a tree!! WHAT?! :) So, I opted for this and I like it! I finished it off with an SRM Sticker of Be Mine.



On some of the stickers, they are made with some of the colors going over where the cut line is.  That makes it perfect for re-use as a border which I did for the center square.  The red line is the over-run of color and then I added another sticker inside of the dotted heart.  I finished off the card punching out scallops on the bottom, adding some heart ribbon from Hambo Stamps, and a border sticker from SRM!! Here is the inside which I also used a sticker for the sentiment layered on top of cardstock.


These will most likely be the cards for the boys teachers to add to thier goodie bag.  Super easy!! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Super-cute little Valentines, sweet lady! It was a pleasure to see you at CHA, as always! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, and love that they are pretty simple. My favorite is the first, I just love the floating hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty!! You are rockin those stickers, gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You say these cards are super easy, well, I say they're super sweet and charming!! Love 'em!! Glad I got to see you at CHA, even if it was only for a few minutes!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!