Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air!

Valentines Day is tomorrow! How did that happen?
Today I made a quick card using SRM Stickers
and paper from Basic Grey's Kissing Booth collection.

I cut out the hearts from the paper and popped them up on the card after adding PTI twine and some Scrap Floss to make it look like a bunch of heart balloons. I then added a sticker from SRM from their mini set of Love. I just love simple cards like this!
I have many projects going on right now that I am surprised I can find my chair in my room! Lol! I am excited to be doing it but these projects are out of my comfort zone. However, it's good to try! I will be able to post when it is all done! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. I super duper ADORE this fantastic card Deb! Awesome! (and cannot wait to see all your out of your comfort zone projects too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!