Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas in January

I know... Christmas has passed but I had forgotten to post the card I made for my boys.  This is one of two but they are the same except of what the boy carrying.  They love skateboarding, as you can see by yesterdays post, so I thought it was most fitting to use the MFT image from Pure Innocence and alter it just a bit.



The boy is usually wearing a helmet, but I stamped off the helmet part and drew in a santa hat.  I then took some accessories from The Cat's Pajamas A Beary Good Year and added them.  Those accessories would be the candy cane and scarf.  I used MFT's Die-namics grass and the sun to add to the scene.  The image is colored in with Copics and I just wanted this card to be simple since it was for boys.  The inside reads: Merry Wishes Dude!  I popped up the image for some dimension.  They really loved it and I was happy. :)  I love putting a smile on thier faces!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! I am in the midst of some projects (YAY!!) for something I can't divulge yet but soon hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Whatchadoin----ugh???
    I wanna know....ugh???
    love this clever card. I did leave a comment when you posted but it appears to have vanished!? Love how you altered the santa hat. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!