Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Happy Saturday!
I can't believe that Christmas is a week away! Wasn't Halloween yesterday? :)  well I have started this coming week being out of town as I mentioned yesterday. It's really not a "fun" trip; rather a necessity, but I will squeeze in a little bit of fun with a friend nonetheless!
I wanted to share with you a card made for one of my boys teachers. I love this image as it is fun and cute! Penguins just make for adorable images I guess! This is from The Cats Pajamas. I colored in the image with my Copics and added some Our Craft Lounge Sparkly  Fluff to the stockings and hat. Dp is Cosmo Cricket and I used my MS border punch for the middle panel. I finished the card with some bling and red cord and popped up the image in the centre.
Thats about it for me today! Thanks for taking a peek and stopping by! I will be quiet the next few days until I get back, but will have more to post then! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!