Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope you have something fun and ghoulish planned for this evening!! My boys are excited for trick or treating tonight and last night they decided to paint their pumpkins- like Angry Birds!  It came out great and dh and I did some of the detail outlining, but the boys did all the planning.  The picture is below. 

Today I just want to share a quick card I made using The  Cat's Pajama's set of Little Pumpkin.  These penguins are just the cutest!! I colored the main image with Copics and  used some old dp I had that I do not know who made.  I finished off the card by rounding the corners, adding some fun twine from MFT, and a button. 

Simple and cute that I wanted to get out in the mail.  (Which was before this post! LOL)

Here is the picture of my kids pumpkins...


I hope you all have a great day and Halloween!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card! I love the penguins! How cute are those Angry Birds pumpkins, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!