Thursday, March 10, 2011

My first scrapbook page

Happy Thursday everyone!!

This week is sure flying by, and although I must be dilerious, I wouldn't mind my Monday back!! It is always a crazy schedule here in our household and essentially it is just me fullfilling it! There are some days I feel like Cathy the comic strip when she yells AAAACCCCKKKK!!  Hee hee....

Ok! So I mentioned that I would share my first scrapbook page- here it is!! : )


This is of my boys baseball team last year. They miss their coach and the team. Partly because they were undefeated!! LOL!!  It really was a great team, coach, and season.  These large 12x12's make me a little nutty because of all the space, but I think I did ok with it.  With boys, you can't get too frilly with those beautiful Prima's and fun bling we have hoarded away.  At least with my boys you can't.  They always point out that it is too girly.  {Sigh..} Oh well, what can you do, right? I used some dp I got at Micheals and I didn't capture by whom. The embellishments are Jolees and the numbers are by Martha Stewart.

Well, I appreciate you taking a peek and now I am off to play some overdue challenges on various blogs.  Thanks as always for the love!! Have a great Thursday!!

5 comments:

  1. This is great, Deborah!
    I love the layout AND the occasion!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great! Those large pages give me trouble too, probably why I haven't made any in awhile, though I really need to. Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congrats on your first SB page. Perfect DP for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first scrapbook page. You did GREAT! And just look at the beautiful page you have for your kiddos to look back on when they get older.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page. Don't kid yourself they love it even if it has something girlie. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!