Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's Sail into the Sunset

TGIF everyone! Although for those in Japan, it is not so much.  I hope we all take a moment to remember the devastation that country is going through.  I am happy to report those I know living there are safe and so are their families.

On a lighter note, I created a card using MFT's Smooth Sailing Flopsey and Wave Die-namic to recreate a sailing into the sunset scene.


I used some unknown dp for the ocean and three different color cardstock scraps to make the waves with MFT's Die-namic.  I then used the MFT Sun Die-namic in two different yellow scrap cardstock and placed it behind the dp to mimic a sunset.  I cut out the airplane and cloud from some Cosmo Cricket dp which I attached some cotton twine connecting the banner sentiment.  Sailing Flopsey was colored with Copics and cut out.

Super easy and fun!! That about wraps it up for me today, but as always, thanks for stopping by and please keep those in Japan affected by the Tsunami in your thoughts.  Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. So, so cute Deb!! I love your little peeking sun and your flying sentiment banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Cute!! The sun setting in the background is genius!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!