Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tag!

It's Thursday! Just one more day til Friday.... I hope you all have been having a great week so far! Mine has been busy with holiday party plannings and a holiday ball I am attending tonight.  I will be happy when this week is over. Then it will be back to the "norm."

Today, I want to show you a tag I made with the new MFT Die-namic stamp and die combo set called Textile Rectangles.  I love this shape die that I thought it would make a cute tag.


I used my Pure Innocence set called Merry Wishes and colored her in with Copics and Prisma pencils.  I used Basic Grey's Wassail dp for the background and the small strip along the bottom.  I popped up the image and sentiment while the back says To: and From:  I added a large eyelet and ribbon for the ties and finished off the tag with some crochet ribbon along the bottom.


That about sums it up!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great day!


1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!