Friday, October 8, 2010

JOY!- MFT WSC

TGIF!!  The best four letter "word" isn't it? : )  For me this week, it's the best because less than 24 hours my dh will arrive home after a year of being away! It will be a great weekend!

I would like to share with you MFT's WSC on SCS.  This week it is a sketch challenge and you can find the sketch and deets here



I figured that I should at least attempt an early Christmas card to get me going for the season, so I chose the set called Merry Christmas? I just love this set because I certainly feel like this stamp during the season some days! lol!  And the sentiment I chose to put on the banner is of course ironic because I really don't feel that way on those days!! {giggle} Anyway, I used MFT's Die-namics for the banner and Banner Day alphabet set for the sentiment.  I colored in the image with my Copics which I had used some SU! WW cardstock for it.  Mistake! I forgot it is not so Copic friendly when layering your colors.  However, I would like to think that the chair is an old leather chair with that look... lol!  I distressed the edge of the layer on my image and popped up the banner and image.  The dp is Basic Grey's Wassail.

That is about it for me today! I have family in town so its crazy in my little home! : ) Have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your hubby is coming home. I love your card. I imagine that is how you would look trying to wait up for him, with a welcome home banner...
    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute. that is me and its not even Christmas time yet. Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this image, and that banner.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!