Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Harvest Wreath - Amate Studios

WOW!! It has been so long since my last post! But it has also been so crazy at my house! Between my dh's return home, family in town, and then I left out of town, makes for a long time of not being crafty!!  I have much catching up to do!

Today I want to show you a creation for Amate Studios called Autumn Wreath.


Here is a closer look:



To make it, I used Amate Studios large gold round pendant and some gold wire to create the wreath.  While wrapping around the wreath, I intertwined some Swarovski Crystals and small silk flowers throughout.  Once the wreath was complete, I finished off some wire by curling them.  I put a Nunn Design decal of a bird on the on the component so that it will show through the center.  To complete it, I added some Lisa Pavelka resin and cured the wreath into the resin using my UV light.   For the finished look, I added some fun fiber ribbon as the necklace which I finished off by wire wrapping the ends around the toggle to secure.

I hope you enjoyed this fun little project! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, isn't this the cutest thing? Love how daintyand classic it looks! Hope life is treating you well! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!