Monday, October 4, 2010

All Dressed up! WSC

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend and possibly some time to get crafty on World Cardmaking Day on Saturday.  By the looks of my posts, it is obvious I did not get to play and make a ton of cards, but I was able to squeeze out two! My Saturday was a day FULL of company from a friend I have not seen in over 5 years and another whom I haven't seen in a few months!! It was so great to catch up...

This card I made is for MFT's WSC which you can find all the deets here. The theme is Let's Play Dress Up.  Funny enough, I don't own too many stamps that have to with dressing up, but I did have this adorable set called Too Cute to Spook.




I used some DP that I have had and not sure who it is by.  I believe it may have been some I picked up in the dollar spot.  I colored in the image with my Copics and popped up the sentiment.  I added some self adhesive metal embellies  as the finishing touch.  Fairly simple and straight forward!!

I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for taking a peek today!

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute Deb!! Those metal embellishments look like eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe.. What and adorable Halloween card... Love the BG paper.. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, this is too cute and fabulously colored. THAT dp came form the dollar spot? WOW! I was going to ask if it were stamped. Too cool and fabulous! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!