Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my boys today!! They turned 8 and are having a great day...  Friday I took them and 2 of their friends to a day at Lego and some lunch! They had so much fun!  We are on Lego overload here...



I thought I would post my quick creation with Mojo Monday's sketch here:



It's a great sketch to use up some of your scraps.  Man! Do I have scraps!! I may have to make many more of these!! LOL!  Here is my card:




I used Our Craft Lounge stamps and sentiment for the main image which is then colored in with my Copics.  Not a good shot to see the shading but I did use three different shades of Oranges.  I added a small rhinestone to the center of the flower to finish it off.  The top scrap is I believe Fancy Pants and the polka dot is Wild Asparagus.  I faux stitched the center strip and used my SU! Scallop border punch for the bottom.  The main image is popped up and and completed it with a sheer ribbon which I applied to the bottom of the image instead of the side.

I am off to serve cake and ice cream for the kiddos!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!!


4 comments:

  1. Happy 8th Birthday(s)! Enjoy the cake & ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8th birthday to your boys.. They are so handsome.. I have this set an have never used it like this..I LOVE the scrappines..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Day to your boys.. What a great way to use scraps.. I try and use mine as often as I can.. and never throw them away lol... Great Birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Happy Birthday cute boys!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!