Monday, May 17, 2010

Fabulous Flowers- OCLDT13

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a usual busy weekend with games and just being with the kids! It's been hard to keep them in the house with the weather being warm and the water guns, bikes, and balls just calling out to them! :)

Friday was Our Craft Lounges weekly sketch and I hope you can play along! You can win some fabulous OCL products! You can find the deets here.


Here is my card:




I used OCL's set called Fabulous Flowers an I just love it! There are many options to using this set.  For the card, I stamped and cut out the flower three times and the smaller one as well.  I stamped the larger one with SU! PIP and sponged around it with SU! Regal Rose which is also the color of the smaller flower.  I popped up the smaller one in the center and rolled all the petals with my finger to give it some dimension.  Because the flowers were the same color as the center panel, I punched out white circles to place the flowers on top before placing them on the panel.  Once on, I then added some glue to the center and edges of the smaller flower and added some Crafty Sparkles.  I stamped and cut out the swirls in Bamboo Momento ink and popped up those as well.  The center panel was cut out using my Nesties in Labels one and I doubled up and sewed the ribbon through the center; DP is Imagincise.  I finished it off with some metal dots at the ends.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE it!!! I have this set too and I'm always looking for new ideas for it. This is positively fabulous. White circles behind them??! GENIUS!!! Beautiful card and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Deborah!! I love all the soft colors and all the dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Deb! Totally love what you did with that set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! So springy and fresh, love the flowers popped up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!