Monday, March 29, 2010

So Glad You Did... OCLDT06

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!  Another week went by (which I still can't find where it went) and a little one contracting a sinus infection.  I am happy to be back and share with you Friday's OCL sketch challenge!  Here is the sketch:



This is such a great sketch and created by the ever so creative Cindy Lawrence.  Check it out and play! You could win some OCL stamps and who doesn't like that??!  Check out the deets here.


My card is using OCL's set called Big Thanks.




The dp is K&Co called Citronella and the flower is popped up on the circle punch out.  I stamped the flower on the circle and stamped it again, cut it out, and popped it up on first stamped flower.  The brackets are flocked using Sparkly Fluff and the sentiment is embossed in white.  The inside of the card is finished with the bottom having a cherry strip like the front has and a sentiment stamped inside as well.  It says, "but I'm so glad you did!"

I hope you are able to play along and I can't wait to see what you create!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great Monday!




5 comments:

  1. SWEET card, Deborah! :) I love when you play with your stamps! Hope your little one is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your little one will feel better soon, Deborah! Your card is adorable. I love that bold sentiment on the bottom.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love it Deb! (that sentiment cracks me up!)

    Hope Austin or Tyler feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is springy and cute Deb. Hope you are feeling better soon and the boys! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Feel better my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!