Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hurry Home!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I have another darling line of stamps to show you from MFT called Jolinne. Isn't she cute?! This set is called Miss you much.




For this image, I decided to pull out my Koh-I-Noor colored pencils and Gina K odorless mineral spirits to color it in. Have you ever used Koh-I-Noor colored pencils?? Smooth and when used with your spirits... like butta!! I love them and forgot how much I did since I always tend to grab my Copics most of the time. You can purchase them at your local craft store and if you have a coupon, even better!! : ) They tend to run around $16 for a 24 pencil set. I sponged around the edges with SU! Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa. I used my MS lace border punch for the bottom edge and it was also used on the inside of my card. The dp is My Mind's Eye and the ribbon from HL. I also used my MS punch for the sentiment and colored a white Prima flower with my Copics to match. The image and sentiment are popped up. Below is the inside of my card:


I used a strip from the same dp and my lace punch for a decorative edge. I guess that wraps up the description of this card! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

**A little over a week away before I kick off my exciting announcement with some awesome Blog Candy you sure don't want to miss!!**

Materials Used: MS Lace border punch, My Minds eye dp, Momento Ink-brown, Momento ink-Bamboo leaves, SU! Kraft and VV CS, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa ink, MFT-Jolinne, Prima, Ribbon, dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I like the soft coloring and great lace edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful -- inside and out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet Deb!! I love the soft colors and the sweet glow behind that sweet image!! Charming!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!