Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Need Your VOTE!!

Hi everyone!! D-day is nearing of when my husband will be leaving for Iraq and I am finding new ways to keep me occupied for the next year besides taking care of my children!! : ) One way to trying to be part of a new Design Team-Torendi. You need to check it out! They carry some unique items from Japan and some really fun stamp designs from Bam Pop.

Here is where I need YOUR help!! Starting on October 14th, (Wednesday) until the following Wednesday the 21th, voting begins for some of the best designs out of 15. If I make it to the next round, you will find a new creation and a new voting week beginning October 21-28!! Final voting period will be October 28-November 4. Keep the Votes coming because if I make it to the end, there is something in it for you to win!! ; )

I WOULD LIKE YOUR VOTE !!! Please visit: http://torendi.blogspot.com/
to cast your vote!!

Below you will find what I created! Thanks so much for stopping by and I appreciate all your help!!!

Materials Used: Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Mini Stack, Bam Pop Robot, Paper Studio Swirl Clips, SU! Kraft cs, VV cs, Cosmo Cricket Ready Set Chipboard, Computer, paper Studio Screw brads, Spellbinders Nestibilities, SU! Classic Numbers, SU! Twill Ribbon, Copics, Clear EP. Diamensionals, Hole Punch , Ranger Stickles


3 comments:

  1. this card is soo adorable! love it. Duh---i just went to vote and couldnt find it....i am a few days early! lol! I will definitely vote on tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I will vote for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought to make that little robot yellow, but it's ADORABLE! It makes him look so happy. thanks for trying out

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!