Monday, October 12, 2009

A Crafty Thoughtful Thanks!

Have I mentioned how much I love Our Craft Lounge?? Have you seen their most recent release?? I can never decide which ones I like the most as I like it ALL!! One of the sets is called Thankful Flourishes and I just {HEART} it! Again... thank you Joy and Cambria!


I used Purely Pomegranate as the base and for the ribbon and worked the coloring around that. I randomly stamped different flourishes throughout my MFT Perfect Panels and stamped the smaller flower in-between. I accented the remainder using the circle/flower design in different spots. Copics were used to color and highlight the flowers and outline the flourishes. I used my long rectangular nestibilities for the sentiment accented with self adhesive crystals. I finished it off with the ribbon and my yellow Copic Spica pen which I dotted in the center of the colored circles. A very simple yet elegant card. Thanks so much for stopping by and looking!!

** Did you see yesterdays post below?? I hope you will glance at it and VOTE FOR ME!! : ) **

Materials Used: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, MFT Perfect panels, corner rounder, OCL Thankful Flourishes, Nesibilities, self adhesive crystals, Pomegranate ribbon, dimensionals, Copics, Momento Ink Black

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!