Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Amate Studios Birthday Bracelet

It's another day of some jewelry! Here is a simple way to make someone you know a quick and fun birthday bracelet!

For this, I used Amate Studios Base Element Circle Link bracelet. I then chose some fun paper by Imaginisce that had some cupcakes and confetti for some fun birthday dp. The bracelet link is a perfect 3/4" so I used my SU! 3/4" circle punch to punch out random designs off the paper to use as my base image. This paper was double sided, so I alternated between the images and the polka dot side. I then stamped two sentiments using Papertrey's Mixed Messages set and an unknown party hat punch for an additional focus. I cut out the sentiments to fit and decorated the party hat using different Copic Spica Pens. I then placed and glued all my pieces with the circle components and filled each one with Ranger's Glossy Accents. This makes for an easy filler that is available everywhere and for a quick piece to complete. Before the Glossy Accents dries, top it with some fun crystals for added bling!

Be sure to stop by Amate Studios site and blog to see the other fabulous creations made by the design team!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! It is appreciated as I know your time is valuable!! Tomorrow I will show you some simple one layer cards that makes for quick 10 minute creations!! Have a great week!

Materials Used: Amate Studios Base Elements Circle link Bracelet, Imaginisce dp, 3/4" circle punch, crystals, Ranger Glossy Accents, Unkown party hat punch, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages, Copic Spica Pens

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!