Friday, July 3, 2009

Simple Friendship

HI everyone! I have many projects I need to get up on this blog but always seem to get pulled away! My boys are staying very active this summer and it is a matter of getting into a summertime groove of time management! LOL!! I wanted them busy, so I am getting just that!

This card is a simple card that I wanted to make with some beautiful DP that I had which is embossed and has glitter. I love the beach and anything to do with it, so I have focused a lot on using some of these "beachy" things I have and creating!


I made the DP as the main focus and added a sentiment from MFT's set of Boho Blossoms. I added some ribbon, dew drops with added Stickles, and a scalloped edge to complete the look. I popped up the sentiment with adhesive foam and was done! A 10 minute card!

Materials Used: SU! Baja Breeze, unknown dp, Stickles, Dew Drops, Oval punch, MFT-Boho Blossoms, Scallop edge punch, PTI ribbon, foam adhesive.


Tomorrow I will be posting some jewelry which I made using UTEE for a quick and fun piece to wear!! Keep checking the Amate Studios Blog to see all the great designs my fellow design team members have created! Also, don't forget that the second Monday of every month is Jewelry with MFT! Check the great MFT forum on SCS for my creations and instructions for this months piece I have in store to share! I know everyone is busy this summer, but I appreciate you stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great 4th of July!!


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!!
    So calm and relaxing! You really made the most of that cool dp!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Simple and sweet. great card Deb. Happy 4th! Hope everyone gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!