Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Eco Chic!

Happy Earth Day to everyone!! I thought I would make a card using my Unity Stamps set of Eco Chic for this occasion.  It is a fun set!  


I stamped the image and colored it in using Copics.  The circle was cut and embossed with Nestibilities and then popped up.  The sentiment was punched out using SU! oval punch, popped up  and a Prima flower for the final touch.  The main panel was also up on dimensionals. This is was a quick and simple card which was perfect for my day today!! Thanks so much for stopping by! I know you are all so busy!! It is appreciated!

Materials Used: Nestibilites, SU! Very vanilla, SU! DP, Prima, brad, Unity Stamps, Copics, 

2 comments:

  1. Cute Deb! how are ya? Might give you a call tongiht while the kids are at karate to catch up. So eat later. lol kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card. I have a zillion Unity stamps now after CHA!! I LOVE them! Almost got this set, but went for the Plant a Tree single instead. Are you doing the May blog hop? I could remind you!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!