Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Wishes

HAPPY EASTER!!

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! I am currently in Florida enjoying Spring Break and the balmy weather- a nice break from the chilly temperatures we have in North Carolina! Before I head off to a day of boating, I wanted to share two cards I made:


This set is from MFT called Hangin with my Peeps.  I just love the title and the sentiments that come with this set.  I colored in the main image with Copics and sponged in the ground and grass.  The little chick on the ground is one I colored, cut out, and popped up.  

This next one is easy peasy...


I wanted a simple card to send for the holidays and this was exactly that which only took 10 minutes to make. (Add this to your 10 minute cards!) I cut out the card base to be the normal card size of 4.25x5.5.  I then made the actual card to be 4x5.25. I adhered the card to the base.  I then embossed the main panel using SU! exclusive embossing folder of Manhatten Flowers.  I lightly sponged over the image for some darker contrasts and stamped the Easter Wishes.  For the finishing touch, I added two small crystals.  That's it! You can add some sheer ribbon to the center panel if you like for another look, which I also did, and that adds a nice touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!