Thursday, March 5, 2009

A last sketch and good bye

Here is Thursday's sketch for Sketches! {by Tamara}  This is my last sketch for Tamara as my time is up with the design team.  I would like to thank Tamara for a wonderful 6 months and all the talented ladies I served with.  Be sure to check out the other design teams blog or Tamara's blog for their creations!

For this card I used some acrylic hearts that I found at my lcs.  I cb the strips with Swiss Dots and added the hearts on top for dimension.  I sponged the edges and added the sentiment from MFT BCDzyns set of Heartbreaker which is popped up and finished off with some metal dots and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. This is really cute! We are going to miss you on Tamara's card sketch design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Deborah! I'm really gonna miss you on the team!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just beautiful! : ) Super nice job! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute, I like the hearts! I didn't know you were leaving too... man you really need to give me a call sometime. LOL I just now see that you left me a message this morning. EEK.. I will call my time tomorrow morning around 930 okay. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Really cute stuff there!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!