Sunday, March 1, 2009

Complimentary Peanuts



The airlines may have cut out the free peanuts, but I am giving you all some at no charge! : )
This card was made for a friend, if you can believe it, about 3 weeks ago for making the cut on the Spellbinders Design Team call. I just forgot to load on my blog!  You can see the sentiment on the outside are great accolades and then the sentiment on the inside says, "Complimentary Peanuts." I don't know why, but this stamp made me laugh.  It is part of the SU! set of That's Funny and most of them fit my crazy personality, so it was a must have for me.  I kept it simple and it was a quick card to whip up.  I used Blue Bayou for the base with Kraft cs, white, and the SU! designer series paper.  I finished it off with some clear Page Pebbles from Making Memories over more of the designer series paper and some white ribbon.  The main image was colored in with my Copics and popped up.  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

Materials Used: BB, White, Kraft, Designer series paper, That's funny, basic backgrounds, slit punch, page pebbles, ribbon, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! LOve it!

    I have given you a blog award that you can get the info for on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!
    Great card!! I think the layout frames these guys perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!