Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time to reflect

I just love this angel!!  It is from American Art Stamps and part of a set called Angels. I love it all!!  When I received this, I couldn't wait to ink it up!  I decided to create a card that opens from the side secured by velcro.  I stamped to image using Momento ink and colored in with Copics.  I then outlined the gown with my yellow Spica pen and colored in the wings with Shimmerz, ironically called Angel Wings.  It adds so much sparkle!! I even then outlined the wings with my clear Spica pen for extra sparkle.  I used Basic Grey's Mellow DP for the bg and some yummy velvet ribbon I have had and was waiting for some use again.   I popped up the sentiment over the ribbon and added some metal bling on the sides of the oval cutout.  You can find this image and more on the American Art Stamps website here.   Thanks so much for stopping by!


Materials used: American Art Stamps-Angels, More mustard, Basic Grey-mellow, Velvet ribbon, Momento ink, Creamy caramel, velcro, metal embellishments, Shimmerz, Spica pens, Copics




5 comments:

  1. I love the DP you used on this - and that angel is just beautiful! Congrats on be a guest DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Deb. See they are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Deb!! Hope your recent trip was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors and layour on this card! It is fantastic!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!