Monday, December 8, 2008

Broken and Under the weather....

What a great ending to a weekend... Not really!   I have finally caught the cold bug from DH, as I survived before and during our trip to Holland without it! Ugh!  It's the worst... I feel pretty tired, but still have a drive to create.  My twins decided to play in my office yesterday and push each other around in my chair that one of them crashed into my paper cutter and completely broke the handle off!! That had to be pretty hard!  I had left it on the floor as I did some cutting earlier and was going to come back to it; I didn't ever expect it to get broken.  DH knew how much I depend on it to complete my projects that he drilled into it and secured it with a screw. For good measure, he then taped it around for extra holding power! LOL!! I didn't have to ask him, he just did it!  He brought it to me and said, "I did what I could until you can get a new one.."  Very sweet!  It's funny looking at it, but it really does work well!! I will have to take a picture for you to see.  Until then, I am going to rest up a bit and be back tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Deb... I am sorry your not feeling well and the cutter... I completely understand the boys thing. Sorry... Hugs and kudos to DH for fixing it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly crummy day! Sounds like you have an understanding hubby. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that you are under the weather! I hope that you get to feeling better!

    Best wishes,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no Deb--feel better.

    Way to go Tom for fixing the cutter--maybe santa will bring you a new one! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....how sweet of Tom! He really understands you....big kiss to all of you and hope you are feeling better.... -- D. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!