Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside!

Baby it's cold outside!! It has been cold here, so I found this set to be appropriate! 

This is a card I made using MFT's Baby its cold outside set. I can't believe it has been a year since I have used it! (I know, winter comes once a year...) but it is the fact of, where did the year go???  The sketch was from Stamping Inspirations by Maria Bell which you can find here.  The dp is from SEI and it is a shimmer paper which you can't see very well, but it is really pretty.  I colored in the main image with Copics and hand drew the doodles with a white gel pen on the side.  I added some fun felt flowers which you can also find at MFT's.  I punched out a snowflake with my MSC punch and added a crystal brad.  The bottom border was punch using another MSC punch and I highlighted the circles with Close to Cocoa.  I added a sheer vanilla ribbon for the final touch and it was done!  I found this to be a quick winter card which, at this time of the year, quick is about all the time we all have I am sure!! Thanks for stopping by!

Materials Used: Close to Cocoa, SEI Dp, Blue bayou, MFT-baby its cold outside, felt flowers, crystal brad, sheer ribbon, MSC punches, white gel pen, slit punch


3 comments:

  1. THis is just so cute!!! I love the flower that you incorporated and the scalloped punch!! Great job!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Deb! Its cold here too so don't feel bad. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Cold here in Zurich as well, so at least we can commiserate!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!