Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sketch time!!

Hello everyone!! Well... it has been a hectic week.  I will be leaving for my sister's wedding next week in Holland and I have been running around getting things finished up here that she is needing for the wedding.  I have been making her programs, table pictures, guest book, favor tags, place cards, etc. that I was happy to take a break to do this weeks sketch #72 for Sketches! {by Tamara}.   Below is this weeks sketch and we hope you can play along! 


This was such a fun sketch being able to use scraps that you may have lying around to create the bg.  Did I do that??!! Well, of course not!! LOL!! I have so many scraps but ended up cutting into a new sheet of dp by Scenic Route and I am glad I did!! You can find this fun double sided paper at Paper Addiction along with some coordinating stamps.  For the sentiment panel, I used my Nesti's in two sizes to cut out and emboss.  I added ribbon, some dots around the edges and popped them up.  The sentiment is from a set that has sat uninked since it came out in the SU! catty, but it was a perfect size for this panel.  I then used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the embellishment and used my Copics to color in the brown one to match.  I then touched up the ends in Platinum Stickles for some sparkly.  


Thanks for stopping by and I may begin to bombard you all with some projects I have yet to post but have been done! I am apologizing ahead of time, but I promise not to do it all at once! 

Materials Used: Ruby Red, Scenic Route, Martha Stewart punch, Slit punch, Stickles, VV, Nestibilities, SU! Best Yet, ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Hey Deb, thanks for the shout out! I am going to try to get to this sketch a little late today:) Hope you have a blast at the wedding! BLBLBLBLBL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great christmas card. Sorry about the nephew I hope he is better now. Have fun at the wedding. Hugs... p.s. this is next weeks sketch I believe.. hee hee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!!!
    I hope you have a great trip - I am so looking forward to hearing about it and seeing the pictures!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean you welcomed the break to do someone else's stuff??? HAHAHAHA...just kidding.....I still can't believe you didn't get sick of it sooner!!! Really cute card, Deb...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!