Monday, September 15, 2008

Love Machine

{I'm just a love machine....}  Really I'm not, but this song by the Miracles was in my head the whole time I was making this card!! LOL!!  I just love this stamp and sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas!! It is just too cute!  I originally started making this card for the Gina K's challenge of using the entire 6x6 paper inside and out. Well, I made this card fully intended to use a Gina K stamp, then didn't, kept going, took the picture, uploaded (to my computer!), and then forgot to upload it to the challenge!  So typical of me!! LOL!! I obviously got side tracked.  So, I used Cosmo Cricket DP which I cut to a 6x6 and utilized it all.  I took the smallest strip and cut that down to the 4 skinny strips you see on the front.  I popped up the main image which I added some Copic Spica in clear and made a corner piece for the top.  The inside, I added some ribbon and a coordinating corner piece as well.  I then finished it off with some white gel pen accents of dots and lines.  Maybe I will throw this card into DH bag... 


Materials Used: Riding Hood Red, Cosmo Cricket dp, The Cat's Pajamas, SU! Ribbon, Only orange, Black, moss, NQN, and Ruby red markers, white gel pen, Copic Spica, diamensionals, brad


1 comment:

  1. You love machine you... hahaha Nicely done card. you are one busy stamper as of late. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!