Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Are you ready for some football?

Football season is getting started and I found these fun little picks in the Target dollar bin.  I thought it would be fun to create a holder for them and set them out for the next gathering of a big game.  I made the box to look like a football field and the goal to sit in the background.  I used Gina K's set of Your Tailgate or mine for the sentiment and filled the inside with rice to hold the picks in place.  Quick and simple with no frills- Just what the guys like!  Thanks for peeking!


Materials used:  White favor box, Distress inks, Copic pen, twine, Gina K-your tailgate or mine, $ picks, rice

4 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

    I am ready for some football!!! ONE more day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I didn't even see all these posts! Man I love this very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is REALLY CUTE!!
    I love the field on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute! And Red Store dollar bin rocks, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!