Sunday, June 22, 2008

A scoop of the good life...

This card I made for the MFT sketch challenge.  I am finally getting around to uploading it just in time for this weeks challenge to be posted! But it's done and I hope you enjoy it!  I used MFT's new release called Here's the Scoop.  For the main image, I masked the scoop of ice cream to add the cone and colored it all in using Copic and Prismacolor markers.  I added some stickles to the top for some shimmer.  The dp is Basic Grey's new line called Cupcake.  

Materials used: Regal Rose, Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Barely banana, button, twine, stickles, corner rounder, word window punch, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This card was made for both Friday's Limited Supply challenge and for my little group that I am part of.  Stacy sent us all a bunch of House Mouse images and some supplies. We were to follow her instructions with each image and create something.   This one was called Wine and Dine.  We were to create the base to be anything related to that.  Friday's challenge on SCS was to make a shaped card.  I think this fits both!  I made my template by hand and then punched out 1" circles to layer over each other to make the grapes. I sponged each circle in Perfect Plum for some depth.  The image I cut out and laid it on top of the grapes.  I added some dew drops to the center of the prima flower and used some dimensionals to pop it up.  It was so much fun making this card and doing something different. 

Materials Used: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, circle punch, Primas, Dew Drops, House Mouse

Thanks so much for taking a peek!! I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! The ice cream looks real enough to eat, and your Wine & Dine card is VERY clever! Great job!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!