Saturday, November 5, 2016

November Sneaky Peeks - Your Next Stamp

It's that wonderful time of the month! Time for another Your Next Stamp release and you will want to get your list ready.

For my card, I am using the ever cute and fun set of Silly Monsters Snow Fun.  I couldn't resist using the large spinner/slider die set to create this fun scene of sledding down the hill.


The image was colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating die set.  I set aside the image and worked on the background by using some paper from MME for the sky and with some white cardstock, I cut out the scene using the Houses on a hill die.  The other hills were hand cut before cutting out the slider portion on the top panel.  I added the image to my slider disc and the sentiment is glued to the back so it travels with the silly monster.  The card was completed by adding some crystal Stickles to the houses and dotted throughout the back panel.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see the other creations by the DT and don't forget to leave a little love! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


 photo Siggy 2.png

4 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!